Junior Human Oatmeal Ribbed Double Knit Jacket
Featured Material: Oatmeal Wide Ribbed Medium Weight Double Knit, Moderate Stretch. This jacket some standard with a honey brown liner, brown label, and brown drawstrings.
GET MATCHING ADULT JACKET HERE!: https://thef0ld.com/collections/adult-human-jackets/products/oatmeal-ribbed-double-knit-jacket-1
Customization Options: We want your item to be a specialized, customized, self-expression piece - just for your tiny human! Each piece is one of a kind...
- Standard - This is the original theF0LD Jacket and the most popular and suggested item. This comes with armholes that expose about the length of your rib cage.
- Full Coverage Back with High Armholes - This cut is similar to the cut of an athletic zip vest. Example in Images
- Cowl with Hood - This is a long big hood with a cowl at the bottom. Not recommeded for heavier materials. Will put extra weight around neck area.
- Low Neck - This is a neckline with a drawstring that does not include a cowl or hood. It is the lowest and most breathable.
- Liner Color - Have a special solid color you want to line your jacket? If I happen to have to have it in stock or can easily find it, you can order a special liner color at no additional cost. Add information in order notes.
- Label Color - There are a limited number of external label custom colors.
Vinyl Printing Customization: https://thef0ld.myshopify.com/products/vinyl-printing-customization
- Front (+$7)
- Back Graphic or Just Number or Just Name (+$7)
- Back Name & Number (+$7)
- Name & Number or Back Graphic, & Front Graphic (+$10)
**Please add additional customization requests to your cart at checkout. If you would like vinyl customization, please indicate what number, name, or graphic you would like in the checkout order notes.
SIZING: Please be careful when picking your sizing option. Be mindful that there is a custom size chart in the product images to help you choose correct sizing
Please Note: Allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. All products are created by hand with love and attention to detail. Every jacket is one of a kind. Each jacket takes about 3 hours to create from cutting material to packaging and getting it ready for you!